In order to determine the possibility of carrying out certification, the preliminary assessment is conducted by analyzing it, including:
- Assessment of compliance of the customer with the certification area and the accreditation body of the certification body;
- Eliminate misunderstandings between the certification body and the customer organization;
- Availability of the certification body to plan the audit (the location of the organization, the organizational structure, the geographical location of the industries and offices, the number of employees, the time of the audit, the working language, the safety conditions, the reasons for impeding impartiality, etc.);
- Availability of the certification body and the appropriate resources to carry out the certification within a reasonable time;
- Use of consulting services for management systems of the client organization;
Based on the results of the decision on the feasibility or impossibility of certification, the customer will be informed.